Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

1 hour ago, Antoyne said:

Tom Pelphrey day a pretty significant role in Ozark season 3. 

He, deservedly, has been getting consistent work for years now. Love to see his success.

4 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

Morgan is a good, old fashioned, nice person. In addition to that, she's a very intelligent, and well informed, person who clearly cares about the broader world around her. 

She was praising Fauci a few days ago for his work on AIDS in the '80s, as she was a part of that battle as well. Nice of her to do.

30 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Ryan Phillippe  was on tonight's Will & Grace playing himself and a love interest of Jack's .

This was a repeat of an episode earlier in the season.  He played "himself".

1 minute ago, jcar03 said:

This was a repeat of an episode earlier in the season.  He played "himself".

Yeah, I hadn't seen it when it first aired. Lawd Ryan has turned into such a hunk. 

Seeing a lot of buzz not just on Ozark, but his role as Joseph L. Mankiewicz in David Fincher’s Mank opposite Gary Oldman is getting him some major notice.

Interview on Ozark:

Interview on working with Fincher and the notorious number of takes he demands of his actors:

Someone claiming to be Jarrod Ross (Philip Spaulding #1) is on Youtube. They put up a short video from a GL episode. It's an episode that was already available (April 13, 1979). Anyway, if anyone wanted to try to get in contact with him about whether he has any episodes or wants to talk with him about his time on GL (if it's him), here is the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3hM1LJmOo7cytj2_k4G-Ig/videos

4 hours ago, DRW50 said:

Speaking of Lachlan Buchanan, he talks a bit about his role here, and talks about how being gay has impacted his career.

https://www.queerty.com/lachlan-buchanan-talks-shooting-first-shower-make-scene-much-20200416

So Lachlan is gay? I remember everyone on here saying he was. I wasn't too sure. He is a  nice guy. I have chatted with him before.

4 hours ago, DRW50 said:

Someone claiming to be Jarrod Ross (Philip Spaulding #1) is on Youtube. They put up a short video from a GL episode. It's an episode that was already available (April 13, 1979). Anyway, if anyone wanted to try to get in contact with him about whether he has any episodes or wants to talk with him about his time on GL (if it's him), here is the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3hM1LJmOo7cytj2_k4G-Ig/videos

Thanks for sharing. I wonder if Alan could get in touch with him and have him talk about his time on GL?

Edited by Soapsuds