Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

Bailey Chase (ex-Chris, ATWT) is joining S.W.A.T.

https://tvline.com/2019/12/19/bailey-chase-swat-season-3-cast/

Jennifer Ferrin (ex-Jennifer, ATWT) was in a list of most prolific television actors of 2019. Apparently, she was on The Blacklist, Instinct, God Friended Me, Evil and The Passage. I had no idea she had appeared in all of these shows. Good for her, I always really loved her as Jennifer.

https://tvline.com/2019/12/19/2019-busiest-tv-actors-katherine-mcnamara-aaron-paul-darcy-carden/

I also saw a post on facebook indicating that Marnie Schulenburg (ex-Alison, ATWT) just gave birth to a healthy baby

17 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Thanks. That's so lovely. I'm glad Linda is doing OK.

Me too - she has always seemed like the loveliest woman, so I'm glad to see her looking happy and surrounded by friends. 

Barbara Crampton just had a birthday but you wouldn't know it.  She looks fantastic!

If it were up to me (which, of course, it isn't), I would've had her back at Y&R, either during the anniversary of Ruthless or as a special guest on Hilary's GC Buzz, maybe even putting their heads together to plot something nefarious for ratings and promotion of Leanna Love's latest sh*t stirring unauthorized biography! 

17 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Stephen Schnetzer is always a dish. (Love Linda too!)

Wow, he really doesn't age. He looks almost the same as he did when I first saw him on OLTL in the early 80s.

I just watched a  2017 movie called "Ingrid Goes West" on Netflix and Joseph Breen  of GL, ATWT and Loving fame, played a small part. It was a nice surprise.  His previous IMDB credit was in 1993, playing Scott on ATWT

Charles Parnell, the extremely hot Derek Frye #2 on AMC, is visible in the new trailer for Top Gun: Maverick.