Jump to content
Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

Recommended Posts

On 10/20/2019 at 8:13 PM, glatwt said:

Whatever became of cutie patootie Bryan Buffington from GL

Well, he was fired. Both he & Rachel Miner, who had played young Michelle to his young Billy were both fired. In his case, he was considered to be too short for whomever had ended up as that next Michelle. I can't think what her name was. I'm blank. But, I do know that later she ended up over on ABC. Someone will think of it.

 

Gosh, I loved both of them! Bryan Buffington and Rachel Miner!

 

Yasmine Bleeth and Christian Slater are two who were child actors as well, weren't they? I don't think she works but I think he does.

Edited by Donna B
Add.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, YurSoakinginit said:

 

He lives in Tampa now, I believe he works in the Home Finance & Insurance industry.

Buffinton Insurance...but he's in Ohio...

 

 

_HqTmWZh.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow thanks for all the information! He's still adorable! Him and Ashley Peldon, child Marah, remains two of my all time child actors of all time. Hands down!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Donna B said:

Well, he was fired. Both he & Rachel Miner, who had played young Michelle to his young Billy were both fired. In his case, he was considered to be too short for whomever had ended up as that next Michelle. I can't think what her name was. I'm blank. But, I do know that later she ended up over on ABC. Someone will think of it.

Gosh, I loved both of them! Bryan Buffington and Rachel Miner!

The next Michelle was Rebecca Budig, who is 5'1. How tall is he too be considered to be short for her??!  I looked it up and  he's 5'4. I guess I  that could've been an issue. 

Edited by sivad40

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sivad40 said:

The next Michelle was Rebecca Budig, who is 5'1. How tall is he too be considered to be short for her??!  I looked it up and  he's 5'4. I guess I  that could've been an issue. 

Yes, that's right, Rebecca Budig. Then eventually Nancy St. Albans was Michelle Bauer Santos when she married into the Santos clan via Danny. And, they had Robbie as a son. That seems suspicious to me that they fired Bryan Buffington just over 5'1" and 5'4". I wonder who did the firing. JFP? MADD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Donna B said:

Yes, that's right, Rebecca Budig. Then eventually Nancy St. Albans was Michelle Bauer Santos when she married into the Santos clan via Danny. And, they had Robbie as a son. That seems suspicious to me that they fired Bryan Buffington just over 5'1" and 5'4". I wonder who did the firing. JFP? MADD?

It shouldn't have been an issue between him and Budig considering he didn't end up being with her anyway. It was going to be a problem with taller actresses. Bethany Joy Lenz (Haley from One Tree Hill) was cast as Michelle when Budig left and St. Albans was the next Michelle when Lenz left. Michelle wasn't Lenz first role  on GL.

 

 

Edited by sivad40

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Cruising Soaps said:

Yvonne Zima Daisy Y&R was on AHS 1984 playing a slutty character visiting a prisoner. 

 

She will always be the "other"/first Rachel Greene on ER from the NBC Thursday night lineup of "Must-See TV!" days to me.

Edited by Wendy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...