Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

1 hour ago, Darn said:

If you're black you were at Tyler Perry Studios' opening. Pretty sure I was there. I don't remember anything but I'm 99% sure.

41 minutes ago, Khan said:

Trust me, boo.  You were there also. ;)

Lord knows, I feel like I could have been there, I've been hearing about it so much without even trying, LOL.

3 minutes ago, Bright Eyes said:

Steven Culp (ex-Dan Wolek, AW) , Spencer Neville (ex-Derrick, DAYS), and Zach Tinker (ex-Fen Baldwin, YR) have all appeared in AHS: 1984 in guest roles.

Spoiler

Spencer shoots them both dead in a flashback 

Marah-Palooza

Kimberly J. Brown (ex-Marah, GL) appeared in tonight's Crossword Puzzle Mystery on Hallmark as Brennan Elliott's sister.

Laura Bell Bundy (exMarah, GL)  was in Thursday night's Perfect Harmony.

I've been meaning to post this for awhile, but I always forget. Noah Segan (Connor Lockhart, DAYS) has a prominent supporting role in the soon to be released KNIVES OUT, an entertaining and hilarious thriller with an all-star cast that includes Chris Evans, Christopher Plummer, Toni Collette, Jamie Lee Curtis, et cetera. I highly encourage everyone to go see it when it is theatrically released in late November. I was lucky enough to see it at TIFF.

According to Noah's IMDb, he was also on LOVING as a child playing JJ Forbes. He was on DAYS for less than a month in 2007 (looked that up to be sure), but he made a strong impression on me even with such a brief tenure. It makes total sense that he's been able to forge ahead with a respectable career. Another one to put on the list of actors DAYS has wasted.

Edited by Bright Eyes

Thomas Ian Griffith and Mary Page Keller (Catlin and Sally, AW) are writing a new CIA drama, The Translator's Daughter, for NBC.

191478ee6786aa5611d2353848f71bf0

6 minutes ago, teplin said:

Thomas Ian Griffith and Mary Page Keller (Catlin and Sally, AW) are writing a new CIA drama, The Translator's Daughter, for NBC.

Oh, now, that is exciting! I adore the two of them.

3 hours ago, teplin said:

191478ee6786aa5611d2353848f71bf0

It's amazing to know they're still together after all these years.

On 10/17/2019 at 6:02 AM, YurSoakinginit said:

Elaine Princi (OLTL's Dorian, 1989-1993) now teaches specialized programs - Language Arts, Writing, History - for 5th graders at a charter school in the San Fernando Valley / Los Angeles area.

Not surprising. Elaine is a lovely, kind woman. 

On 10/17/2019 at 4:05 AM, Bright Eyes said:

I've been meaning to post this for awhile, but I always forget. Noah Segan (Connor Lockhart, DAYS) has a prominent supporting role in the soon to be released KNIVES OUT, an entertaining and hilarious thriller with an all-star cast that includes Chris Evans, Christopher Plummer, Toni Collette, Jamie Lee Curtis, et cetera. I highly encourage everyone to go see it when it is theatrically released in late November. I was lucky enough to see it at TIFF.

Another young adult brought in to hastily summon a departing character off?

I confess, I had tuned out of DAYS between 1999-2009, so that entire decade is a bit of a blur to me!