Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

55 minutes ago, Marlenaphan said:

YOU think they were doing just fine. That’s only your opinion, not a fact. Soaps in general only became interesting when they added supernatural elements. Before that, they were boring trash where characters just stood around talking. That’s why the best soaps of all time are Passions, Sunset Beach, Port Charles, Dark Shadows, and Days.

You...you did the same thing. Stated your opinion as fact. Just dishing it back at ya, boo.

I think you're a little too sensitive for this board or maybe just life in general. Find a new watering hole.

Edited by Darn

11 minutes ago, Darn said:

You...you did the same thing. Stated your opinion as fact. Just dishing it back at ya, boo.

I think you're a little too sensitive for this board or maybe just life in general. Find a new watering hole.

Well you’re right, I’m not used to dealing with mean, rude people. Who hurt you?

3 minutes ago, Marlenaphan said:

Well you’re right, I’m not used to dealing with mean, rude people. Who hurt you?

I wasn't at all rude to you. Are you okay? It seems like everyone here is rude to you. You know, sometimes we have to look at ourselves and realize perhaps we're the common denominator.

Don't. Feed. The New Troll. It is a very obvious act and s/he has tipped her hand more than once.

Edited by Vee

Just now, Darn said:

I wasn't at all rude to you. Are you okay? It seems like everyone here is rude to you. You know, sometimes we have to look at ourselves and realize perhaps we're the common denominator.

I’m the victim here. Other posters have been attacking me. Yet I remain nice. Thank goodness for the ignore list because it lets me weed the good guys from the bad.

Just now, Vee said:

Don't. Feed. The New Troll.

I don't know this person! I can't keep track of who and who isn't a troll here. 

Just now, Darn said:

I’m not a troll. That’s a term people throw out when they don’t like another poster’s opinions.

1 minute ago, Darn said:

All you have to do is look at her recent posts in the last few pages/days to know it's an act. Desperation breeds outrageous statements.

It's also possibly an old troll dissatisfied with their current lack of attention in other incarnations, but I'm not convinced it's been talking to itself just yet.

Edited by Vee

1 minute ago, Vee said:

All you have to do is look at her recent posts in the last few pages/days to know it's an act. Desperation breeds outrageous statements.

It's also possibly an old troll dissatisfied with their current lack of attention in other incarnations, but I'm not convinced it's been talking to itself just yet.

All I know is that they and a few others spent 3 pages talking about someone named Wallow/Willow's last name.

I think it's been mentioned here already, but ABC's Grand Hotel, which debuted tonight, features Denyse Tontz (AMC's Miranda) and Bryan Craig (someone on GH, I have no clue) as the daughter and son of a hotelier. It was a pretty light and fun summer soap. I think I'll enjoy it but won't be sad when it no-doubt doesn't make it past the first season.

22 minutes ago, All My Shadows said:

I think it's been mentioned here already, but ABC's Grand Hotel, which debuted tonight, features Denyse Tontz (AMC's Miranda) and Bryan Craig (someone on GH, I have no clue) as the daughter and son of a hotelier. It was a pretty light and fun summer soap. I think I'll enjoy it but won't be sad when it no-doubt doesn't make it past the first season.

I hope it gets renewed...ANYTHING to keep BC off GH...

9 hours ago, All My Shadows said:

Yeah Saw it & was underwhelmed. Maybe itll do well to get a s2 who knows

Tamara Tunie (Jessica, ATWT) just released an album. I haven't been able to listen to it yet, but it's on Spotify (and, I am sure, all sorts of other services).