• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I put this in the AMC thread but I guess I'll put it here too

tumblr_mes4b81BM61rd47fpo1_1280.jpg

The Martin Family (and company) Reunited! This was taken this past weekend at the Martin Family Christmas event. OMG it feels like AMC lives on. Tad and Dixie got married and are still together. Turns out Babe was David's mystery patient and he was able to reunite her with Krystal. He also managed to save Simone and she fell in love with him. JR died so AJ was being raised by Krystal, Tad and Dixie, until Babe came back and reunited with her son. Ruth and Opal hold the family together. Have no clue why Emma is with them. Maybe Ryan and Greenlee were killed as well and she got adopted into the Martin family. I guess JR could be in prison for their murders

Edited by Cheap21

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The next Tribute to Pine Valley events have been planned and are taking place February 16 and 17. The 2/16 event is in Mashantucket, CT and the 2/17 event is in Philadelphia, PA. Details at http://www.atributetopinevalley.com

521437_366645606763997_1662476517_n.jpg

I can't lie. I'm thinking of going to the Philly event. I've always wanted to see Darnell and Debbi in person but beyond that...I really like and miss these actors (even if I hated their characters) and I want to support them. Especially if the Prospect Park talk is remotely true.

• Members

Hmmm, I did that thing where I ex'd out the faces I could do without in my head. Well, they are inching towards the D.C. area. If they ever make it down here, sure, but yeah, Debbi and Darnell make this very tempting.

I think he looks good but every bit his age.