ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Billy Magnussen is at Sundance promoting the movie “Velvet Buzzsaw” co-starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Toni Collette, and Rene Russo and directed by Dan Gilroy. He can been seen on the left in this hilarious group interview clip in which Gyllenhaal corrects Gilroy’s mispronunciation of “melancholy.”

• Members

Marisa Tomei (Marcy Thompson, ATWT) appeared on this week's PBS Finding Your Roots, where there was a big surprise at the end.  Tomei discovered that she is cousins with another Oscar winning ATWT alum.  Hint: they played close friends when they were both on the show.  

If you still haven't figured it out, the answer is in the As The World Turns thread under Cancelled Soaps.  The connections on this show are absolutely crazy!

• Members

That was pretty darn funny and cute! If ATWT had allowed more fan engagement, maybe they'd have...nevermind.

Someday we're going to have to make a list of all the entanglements among the actors IRL on the show because honestly, I think it's got to be the highest number in all of daytime history.

• Members

This Susan Lucci article caught my eye because my mom also got stents (3 of them) over a year ago. Unlike Susan, she didn't have any pains or symptoms and, in fact, was undergoing stress testing for a potential shoulder arthroscopic surgery when the blockages were discovered. 

https://people.com/health/susan-luccis-emergency-heart-procedure-i-feel-lucky-to-be-alive/

BTW, Susan and Helmut will be married 50 years this year.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Always great catching up with my mate Aiden Turner !! It’s always like coming home! Make sure you watch my interview with Aiden on my YouTube channel to see the full interview and find out all about his show on Tyler Perry ‘s  If loving you is wrong__ on Own tv 

Edited by Soapsuds