ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Some former soap actors performed voice-overs for the recently released animated film Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse, which is gaining critical and box-office acclaim.

Darcy Rose Byrnes (Abby Carlton Newman, Y&R), Chrystee Pharris (Simone Russell Passions, Katie GH)

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

A WINTER PRINCESS’
A Hallmark Channel Original Movie World Premiere
Friday, January 18 (8 p.m. ET/PT)
Starring: Natalie Hall, Chris McNally 

When Carly plans Snowden Peak’s Snow Ball with Jesse, their attraction is undeniable. But when Carly’s twin, Prince Gustav, arrives her royal identity is nearly exposed. As Jesse and Carly decide to hold the ball at Summit Lodge, they make the gala a fundraiser to turn the resort into a year-round destination. But without a celebrity draw, investors aren’t interested, and Snowden Peak is put up for sale. Too bad no one knows any royalty who could entice affluent socialites to the gala, which could raise enough money to make Snowden Peak a four-season resort for royalty and commoners alike.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

It's been brought up here before, but this article is a bit more in-depth with their own discussion of it - Chadwick Boseman and Michael B. Jordan talk about each playing the role of Reggie on AMC, and why Boseman was fired for complaining about the stereotypical elements (which I think many of us, myself included, noted at the time).

• Members

I remember thinking that then too, because I actually watched the day he aired as Reggie. I was like 'this dude is a teenager??'

IIRC Ellen Bethea (Rachel, OLTL) was also on briefly at the time as a social worker in the story. She would mostly wander around saying things like 'Reggie has a very troubled background.'

Edited by Vee