ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Members

Rachel Miner struck me as being preternaturally talented on Guiding Light and I've wished her well in career ever since.  I still wish her well, in life as well as her career. 

There need to be more good acting roles for disabled actors--her kind of talent doesn't just go away because her health status has changed.  As long as she's up to it (and anyone who even attempts a marathon is likely up to activity), there should be good acting jobs out there for her.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I remember Sharon Wyatt (ex-Tiffany, GH) had experienced some  unpleasantness regarding the weakening of her jawbone that it had to be operated on. This was back in 2011, 2012...does anyone know how things are going for her?

Also, speaking of 'General Hospital'. I been watching some of the classic Ice Princess storyline, and I like the character of Alexandria Quartermaine, played by Renee Anderson. Whatever became of Renee Anderson? She had some decent acting chops that she could have continued her work on soaps after GH.
Thanks!

Erik

• Members

I meant because of his voice. 

Please register in order to view this content

Man, you're cold!

I'd be in favor of a more shaped up beard (or none at all) and I can't claim to be a fan of the bandana but otherwise I think the good looks are still pretty much intact. 

He's dressed for the job he has and likely wants, at this point.  Voice-over work sounds like a pretty good gig.