Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

Christopher Meyer (TJ, GH) is recurring on season 4 of Showtime's THE AFFAIR.

He looks great and, from what I've seen so far, is very, very good.

7 minutes ago, YRBB said:

Christopher Meyer (TJ, GH) is recurring on season 4 of Showtime's THE AFFAIR.

He looks great and, from what I've seen so far, is very, very good.

Actually, Tequan Richmond is the actor's name that plays TJ on GH. Christopher "Chip" Mayer was TJ on Santa Barbara in the '80s, and was - ironically - once married to future Kelly #4 (the very character TJ was involved with along with Kelly's mother, Sophia!), Eileen Davidson.

Mayer died years ago.

But thanks for the inadvertent memories!  B)

Edited by Wendy

3 minutes ago, Wendy said:

Actually, Tequan Richmond is the actor's name that plays TJ. Christopher "Chip" Mayer was TJ on Santa Barbara in the '80s, and was - ironically - once married to future Kelly #4 (the very character TJ was involved with along with Kelly's mother, Sophia!) Eileen Davidson.

Mayer died years ago.

But thanks for the inadvertent memories!  B)

Actually, Christopher Mayer was the original TJ Ashford. He was credited as Krys Meyer back then. He debuted in the role in January of 2012. He left the show for a new gig, so GH had to recast. Tequan Richmond was brought on in July of that same year.

Edited by Bright Eyes

Just now, Bright Eyes said:

Actually, Christopher Mayer was the original TJ Ashford. He was credited as Krys Meyer back then. He debuted in the role in January of 2012, but left the show for a new gig, so GH had to recast, so Tequan Richmond was brought on in July of that same year.

Now that's kind of cool. Ironic, but cool, with two actors with the same name playing the name of a character with the same name. Thanks for the heads up. I stand corrected!

Wendy Moniz was crawling out of Kevin Costner's bed on Yellowstone, the new Paramount Network show set in Montana.  It has a talented cast, Kelly Reilley, Wes Bentley, Luke Grimes, Gil Birmingham, Dave Annable.

Stacy Haiduk (Patty, Y&R; allegedly soon to be DAYS) has a surprise cameo in episode 2 of HBO's excellent Sharp Objects, playing a meth-addicted cancer-ravaged hick mother. I didn't recognize her until I saw her name in the credits. She was great.

Lois Robbins (Concetta on Ryan's Hope/Mandy on Another Life/Dr. Anna Tolan #3 on All My Children) made a  very brief guest appearance on the TVLand series Younger last night (7/17)

On 18/07/2018 at 5:49 AM, Vee said:

Stacy Haiduk (Patty, Y&R; allegedly soon to be DAYS) has a surprise cameo in episode 2 of HBO's excellent Sharp Objects, playing a meth-addicted cancer-ravaged hick mother. I didn't recognize her until I saw her name in the credits. She was great.

I was surprised to see her too. I could see her making another appearance. And yes, the show has been excellent so far.

Pierson Fode-ex Thomas...Bold and the Beautiful is now appearing on Hit The Floor on BET. He plays a gay character.....I guess someone from HTF must have read my posts....LOL. It looks like his character will be in a triangle with the main gay character on the show. And we know HTF is known to show a lot of backside. 

Pierson-Fod%C3%A9.jpg

7 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Pierson Fode-ex Thomas...Bold and the Beautiful is now appearing on Hit The Floor on BET. He plays a gay character.....I guess someone from HTF must have read my posts....LOL. It looks like his character will be in a triangle with the main gay character on the show. And we know HTF is known to show a lot of backside. 

Pierson-Fod%C3%A9.jpg

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

giphy.gif

LOL....his first appearance was this week but he hasn't had scenes with Jude yet........

83b6f3b563f44d90d1d5c13773407b29.gif

but he did have scenes with the guy Jude is sleeping with who confirmed that Fode's character is gay.