Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

Lindsay Hartley came off as an immature airhead and really difficult on Queens of Drama. There was something about how she interacted with that guy she was dating that seemed like she'd be hell to deal with - really dramatic fights and lots of whining.

I was in The Gap in Vancouver when Justin was filming Smallville and he was with Lindsay and their daughter. They made an attractive couple (he was super tall in comparison to her, and she's tiny)...it's a shame when marriages don't work out, but at the same time...his reaction speaks volumes. 

Smallville fans said she was really rude and obnoxious at their events

45 minutes ago, frequentsoapfan said:

Smallville fans said she was really rude and obnoxious at their events

I can see that. I recall her appearing on the game show The Weakest Link and she was stunningly dumb.

14 hours ago, cassadine1991 said:

All I think is how awkward it was since Chrishell and Lindsay worked together 

Is the AMC set where Justin and Chrishell first met? He was still married to Lindsay when she was on AMC, right? Strange bedfellows indeed. 😨

Edited by amybrickwallace

If she were a movie star on the same level as, say, Julia Roberts, then I would understand the bitchery.  But, come on, aside from ten years on a "soap opera" that people only watched to make fun of, what has Lindsay really DONE with her career?  Does "Saved by the Bell: the New Class" carry some high cache that I don't know about?

23 hours ago, Khan said:

If she were a movie star on the same level as, say, Julia Roberts, then I would understand the bitchery.  But, come on, aside from ten years on a "soap opera" that people only watched to make fun of, what has Lindsay really DONE with her career?  Does "Saved by the Bell: the New Class" carry some high cache that I don't know about?

Lindsay wasn't on SBTB:TNC...you may be confusing her with Natalia Cigliuti, who played a character named Lindsay. Ironically, NC would later work on AMC as Anita Santos. 

After her work on soaps, I don't know what Lindsay has done since. Definitely not anything in the caliber of This is Us.

23 hours ago, Hunk Chandler Massey said:

I don't know who looked worse on that show Lindsay or the actress who played Lizzy on GL. Can't recall her name.

Which one? Several actresses played the role after Hayden left GL, but I'm blanking on most of their names. (Didn't Julia Barr's daughter play the role briefly at one point?)

Edited by amybrickwallace
8 hours ago, amybrickwallace said:

Which one? Several actresses played the role after Hayden left GL, but I'm blanking on most of their names. (Didn't Julia Barr's daughter play the role briefly at one point?)

Yes.

I think he means Crystal Hunt.

20 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

Really? 

Please register in order to view this content
 What for?

Yes, he was selling some new innovative Christmas lights. He hasn't aged. He looks the same but has a beard and mustache.