ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

"Celia & Holly" reunited! In April,Sherilyn Wolter (GH,SB,B&B,GL) visited Emma Samms (GH,Dynasty) at her home in England
https://twitter.com/EmmaSamms1/status/850119834742476801

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, plant, flower and indoor

Wolter looks gorgeous. Maybe it's time ValenVarni wised up and brought her in to fill in the empty rooms at the Quartermaine mansion! Oh wait, the viewers might enjoy that. Nevermind 1f923.png🤣1f923.png🤣1f923.png🤣 #time fora change@GH...

• Members

LMAO at lightening. That doesn't surprise me. In most cases, that would be warranted, but since this film is not an adaptation of only the animated film, we know no details about the character (large/small role?), and they have created at least one more new character who is Middle-Eastern or at least played an actress who is, I don't think it's a problem -- yet.

Perhaps he's one of the suitors Jasmine's father brings in? Or a visiting Prince? A brand new storyline? An enemy? A rival? I need the details.

Edited by YRBB

• Members

Over the years, between acting, directing, producing, voiceovers, hosting and, of course, all things Trek related, I imagine he's got a pretty nice nest egg. They seem like they live comparatively modestly, actually. I wonder if they kept their house in Maine. She had a store there.

• Members

I briefly chatted with Nicholas Rodriguez (OLTL) about two weeks ago.  He does musicals here in the D.C. area every now and then.  He was down for a fundraiser, our version of Broadway Bares.  He did an entertaining drag number ("I got the son in the morning and the father at night").