Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

Found! Here is a recent pic of Kristina Wagner I found posted Saturday on SOD's FB page

423208_351556581533291_100000368565981_1211688_801659462_n.jpg

Whatever happened to Karen Witter?

Last I saw she did an episode of Malcolm in the Middle but I have no idea what she is up to today

Here's her IMDb picture:

MV5BMTYxMDc4ODY3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTcxMDQ2NQ@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

Her last acting credit was in 2004, though. She just turned 50 in December.

Her ex-husband is Chuck Lorre, who created Two and a Half Men and The Big Bang Theory, and also produced shows like Roseanne and Dharma & Greg.

Kristina Wagner looks pretty good. Good to see she hasn't sawed her face or let herself go. Felecia will always be one of my favourite heroines, and I do hope I'll get to see them on GH on last time before the end.

OLTL Vet Returns To The ARMY!

ONE LIFE TO LIVE hunk Josh Kelly (Cutter) has booked a primetime gig, and something tells us that his real-life experience as an Army Ranger just may come in handy: The actor has been cast in a two episode arc on ARMY WIVES! A rep for the Lifetime drama confirms that Kelly will play Cody Anderson, a lieutenant in the Army that Trevor and Roxy got to know while in Officer Candidate School. Air dates for Kelly's episodes have yet to be determined, but we will keep you posted!

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2012/04/oltl-vet-returns-to-the-army.html#more

He still looks good. Ive always been bummed they never brought Mark back to PV for an extended stay

Yes, age has treated that man well. LaMura was always so stunning because of those beautiful doe eyes.

She eventually grew into the role, but Sherry Springfield was always my Blake.

I so agree. I have only seen Stringfield's portrayal on YouTube, but is night and day which one was superior in the characterization. Sherry also stayed close to Michael Zaslow, and was in his daughter's wedding.