Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

Lisa Brown’s son James “Buddy” Nielsen played the original J Chamberlain on GL as a baby back in the mid-‘80s. He’s all grown up and fronting the band Senses Fail, and they have a new video out:

Edited by Costello

23 minutes ago, Costello said:

Lisa Brown’s son James “Buddy” Nielsen played the original J Chamberlain on GL as a baby back in the mid-‘80s. He’s all grown up and fronting the band Senses Fail, and they have a new video out:

Is that Tammie Brown? He looks like his parents.

Thanks for that, Carl! I’ve grown to really like her/Katie through watching that era of GL. You can tell she had big hopes to be in Springfield for the long haul, and I wish she would’ve ended up somewhere else. Soaps need champions like that.

Edited by All My Shadows

Looks like Jonathan Bennett (AMC) may be on Celebrity Big Brother - with no less than the immortal Tiffany Pollard, Stephen Baldwin, Trump Jr. paramour Aubrey O'Day and Sean Spicer. Yikes! (But he's also on Supergirl, so I guess he's doing not entirely terrible.)

Today in news too bizarre to be false - Coming to America 2 is apparently actually happening, and Shari Headley (Mimi, AMC) is name-dropped among the original cast supposedly being asked back:

On 1/11/2019 at 1:25 PM, Vee said:

Looks like Jonathan Bennett (AMC) may be on Celebrity Big Brother - with no less than the immortal Tiffany Pollard, Stephen Baldwin, Trump Jr. paramour Aubrey O'Day and Sean Spicer. Yikes! (But he's also on Supergirl, so I guess he's doing not entirely terrible.)

Bennett is confirmed. The others aren’t on the official list, but the cast is still pretty bonkers.

Michael Graziadei (Daniel, Y&R) is a murder victim's shifty uncle on the new season of True Detective.