Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

I will never understand why Tori keeps having babies with that loser, let alone stays married to him.  Is her self-worth that anemic?

Billy Magnussen ('ATWT') appeared last week in his girlfriends (Meghann Fahy) show 'The Bold Type' on Freeform. He played her character's ex-boyfriend.

New trailer with Laura Harrier (Destiny, OLTL 2.0).  Kind of nice to see both actresses who played Destiny doing things!

Edited by DramatistDreamer

Very happy to see Laura Harrier headlining the film, which was great. Also saw a trailer for Nobody's Fool with Tika Sumpter (Layla, OLTL) and Tiffany Haddish.

The great David Selby (Quentin, Dark Shadows) had a guest bit in last week's Castle Rock. He's always so amazing - was one of my first choices to play a resurrected Tony Lord in the ol' "if I ran OLTL" thought game.

25 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

James Lastovic ex-Joey on Days appeared on Netflix's Insatiable.

Thank God you're not trying to sell it! Lmgao! He's right up there with Vivian Jovanni!

19 minutes ago, John said:

And Billy Mangussen

Yeah, I noticed him right away but I was only mentioning Grammar as a response to @Khan cringing at Wolk. 

All three actors have appeared on ATWT in the last decade when there was quite a lot of cringe-inducing writing.