ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Actually, Tequan Richmond is the actor's name that plays TJ on GH. Christopher "Chip" Mayer was TJ on Santa Barbara in the '80s, and was - ironically - once married to future Kelly #4 (the very character TJ was involved with along with Kelly's mother, Sophia!), Eileen Davidson.

Mayer died years ago.

But thanks for the inadvertent memories! 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Wendy

• Members

Actually, Christopher Mayer was the original TJ Ashford. He was credited as Krys Meyer back then. He debuted in the role in January of 2012. He left the show for a new gig, so GH had to recast. Tequan Richmond was brought on in July of that same year.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

Stacy Haiduk (Patty, Y&R; allegedly soon to be DAYS) has a surprise cameo in episode 2 of HBO's excellent Sharp Objects, playing a meth-addicted cancer-ravaged hick mother. I didn't recognize her until I saw her name in the credits. She was great.

• Members

Pierson Fode-ex Thomas...Bold and the Beautiful is now appearing on Hit The Floor on BET. He plays a gay character.....I guess someone from HTF must have read my posts....LOL. It looks like his character will be in a triangle with the main gay character on the show. And we know HTF is known to show a lot of backside. 

Please register in order to view this content