ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Members

I wish Susan Ward is in more things. She was a regular a few years back on Make it Or Break It on ABC Family (RIP).

Nick Stabile's tattoos look horrible on him. The last time I saw him was on an s1 episode of RHOBH, as Camille's friend.

Still amazed out of all of the cast, Jason George is the one who got/still gets consistent work after the show ended. 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've listened to that theme on a continuous loop for ages. It stands up as a piece of music, even twenty years later!

Jason George fits the magic formula of charisma and looks that Aaron Spelling identified in so many performers over his illustrious career.

• Members

If only the show had come close to living up to that luxe, sexy and dark theme.  Even with the king of darkness himself, Guza writing, it just didn’t materialize.

I think if someone like Ed Scott or Conboy or even JFP had been the on set EP that show would have had legs.  Tomlin’s work always looks cheap.

It had potential.

• Members

Sure doesn't. 

Link to the whole series if you don't mind...

It had a great cast. Aaron Spelling was so adept at casting shows, reinventing faded stars, fitting people into roles they might not have thought they'd be right for...nobody has that skill like he did. He was a star maker.

• Members

Oh Randy couldn't act his way out of a paper bag...but Adrienne Frantz found the role of her career after SB with B&B's Amber. Sarah Buxton also got used to good effect on B&B.

Randy is now a life coach and lives in Oregon and is married with children. I think he fully realized how terrible he was and that the lifestyle wasn't for him at all. He lives a simple life and seems happy.

I'm glad someone else noticed it. That stillness is tragic.