ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Members

Apologies if this was posted previously, but Tika Sumpter has booked a lead role.  Is Sonic the Hedgehog really that popular though?

Tika Sumpter Lands Lead Role In 'Sonic The Hedgehog' Live-Action/Animation Hybrid Film At Paramount

As for Rome Flynn, no doubt, it pays to be a resident of Shondaland.

Rome Flynn Promoted To Series Regular For 'How To Get Away With Murder' Season 5

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I see that the boy who played Spencer on GH was on Twitter complaining about political speeches and Trump-bashing at the Tonys. I think de Niro is a grandstanding phony whose anti-vax support I can't forget, so I'm not going to cheer him for making easy potshots, but what the hell would you expect watching the Tonys? Did someone leave the TV on the wrong channel?  I guess he or his family knows what gets retweets...

Edited by DRW50

• Members

The tweet has been removed but good Lord did it send me down the Twitter hole reading Tyler's and Rebecca's and Nancy's Tweets. And apparently Robin Strasser is leaving Twitter so I ended up reading countless Tweets of hers and their comments. I'm stickin with IG, Twitter hurts my brain. I find the format frustrating.

• Members

Mine too. I wonder how much longer it will be around.

You inspired me to go read her Twitter, which I have rarely done. The talk about her mother was heartbreaking.

I was going to tweet her thanking her for her work as Dorian, but she seems to get upset at some of the tweets people send praising her so I don't know if it's a good idea...