Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

One Life to Live's Scott Evans (Oliver Fish) is on the new season of Grace and Frankie, which was released on Netflix yesterday. Ironically, his character's name is Oliver. He shows up in episode #4.

Kim Rhodes (ex-Cindy Harrison, AW/ATWT) was on Supernatural again last week, as part of the backdoor pilot Wayward Daughters. Most fans of that show will not support anything that doesn't involve "J2," so I doubt it will be picked up, but good luck to her. 

Thad Luckinbill & William Fichtner star in the recently released 12 Strong with Chris Hemsworth, Trevante Rhodes, Michael Pena, Rob Riggle & Michael Shannon.

7 hours ago, DRW50 said:

Kim Rhodes (ex-Cindy Harrison, AW/ATWT) was on Supernatural again last week, as part of the backdoor pilot Wayward Daughters. Most fans of that show will not support anything that doesn't involve "J2," so I doubt it will be picked up, but good luck to her. 

I didn't even know what that was until I looked it up just now, and I really really really dislike most of that show's fanbase.

45 minutes ago, All My Shadows said:

I didn't even know what that was until I looked it up just now, and I really really really dislike most of that show's fanbase.

Yes, it's a pretty awful fanbase - that segment of it, anyway. Crazy. 

1 hour ago, DRW50 said:

Yes, it's a pretty awful fanbase - that segment of it, anyway. Crazy. 

They are pretty scary. Yikes.

Jensen Ackles has gone on to much success in primetime, but to me he will always be Eric Brady. It's also nice to know that he has not forgotten his daytime roots, as evidenced when he publicly sent well wishes to Greg Vaughan after he assumed the role of DAYS' Eric.