Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

On 5/5/2017 at 0:47 PM, amybrickwallace said:

La Lucci is spoofing her Erica Kane image again, this time in the latest Progressive ad:

I saw the third alternate ending on TV last night. It seriously surprised me when Lucci showed up lol It may be my fave. It's below.

And the second one, with the room line:

Why did a spoof do better soap opera than soap operas? :lol:

Edited by YRBB

4 hours ago, YRBB said:

I saw the third alternate ending on TV last night. It seriously surprised me when Lucci showed up lol It may be my fave. It's below.

And the second one, with the room line:

Why did a spoof do better soap opera than soap operas? :lol:

I don't know, but it sure is much more entertaining than just about anything the Final Four have offered in the past few years!!

Brittany Allen (Marissa #1, AMC), of all people, is staying busy in horror flicks lately - first Extraterrestrial, now this:

Nafessa Williams (the infamous Deanna, OLTL) is co-starring in the CW's Black Lightning with Cress Williams. Based on her (silent) performance here plus narration she seems like a considerably better actress than she came off on OLTL. She's also part of the ensemble of the new Twin Peaks, debuting Sunday.

Has anyone seen The Quad (BET), a show centered on a HBCU, that stars Anika Noni Rose?  Apparently, Redaric Williams (Tyler Michaelson, Y&R) is featured on the series.

Also, blink and you miss her but Kelley Missal (Danielle Manning, OLTL)appears in the trailer for the upcoming ABC series The Crossing somewhere around 1:07 and then 2:03.

https://youtu.be/9LMkHLt1rx8

Edited by DramatistDreamer

Kyle Lowder (the superior Brady, DAYS) is in a commercial for...something. All I know is that he looks ridiculous, he's wearing a mullet and riding a jet ski.

Joanna Going (Lisa Grady, AW) on Hallmark's Home & Family last week. Apparently, she's on a show called Kingdom on something called the Audience network. It's on Direct TV.

download.jpg

12 hours ago, All My Shadows said:

The Audience Network is basically the same network that picked up Passions and Friday Night Lights when they were ditched by NBC back in the day.

It's the same network just back then it was called The 101 network because the main channel is DTV 101.  It's Direct Tv's free network. 

2 hours ago, frequentsoapfan said:

It's the same network just back then it was called The 101 network because the main channel is DTV 101.  It's Direct Tv's free network. 

It's also on U-Verse too ever since they merged with DirecTV

1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

Lawd ....she got more work?

She's currently in the running for the X-Men spinoff film, New Mutants, as Dani Moonstar. I hope she doesn't get the part