ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Members

Who's the young guy with Andrea Evans? OLTL had so many kids running around at the end, I forget some of them even existed. Or is that a family member of hers?

I'm always looking for what happened to random soap kids from the last 5-10 years of the genre to see what they look like now. Mick Hazen (ATWT's Parker) is looking fine as hell at nearly 24. Didn't realize he's only barely 3 years younger than I.

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was wondering the same thing about who the guy with Andrea is.

That's Mick Hazen? Wow....very hunky indeed. Doesn't even look like him. He looks so much better with short hair. His long mop on ATWT was bad on him...LOL

Ronn Moss looks like sh!t. He looks very skeleton like....yikes!   Yes and get rid of the scarfs.....LOL

• Members

It's great to see Kassie looking so well.

And at the risk of sounding like both a broken record and a hopeless fan girl, it does my heart good to see a recent picture of JDP again. Have I mentioned how much I love him? I guess it's been awhile.

Please register in order to view this content

I wish there could be a TV movie where Donna Mills and Morgan Fairchild could play sisters. I always thought they be very convincing. 

• Members

Tonya Pinkins was on last night's Scandal in a story with her fellow AMC alum, Joe Morton.

Lauren Boles (ex-Ciara, Days) was on last night's Grey's Anatomy as well. She had one line.

Edited by Darn

• Members

Kelley Missal (One Life to Live) is set as a series regular opposite Steve Zahn and Sandrine Holt in the ABC drama pilot The Crossing. Written/executive produced by Dan Dworkin and Jay Beattie, executive produced by Jason Reed and directed by Rob Bowman, The Crossing revolves around refugees from a war-torn country who start showing up to seek asylum in an American town. But the country these people are from is America, and the war they are fleeing is 250 years in the future. Missal will play Hannah, one of the first survivors to make it to the shore. Missal received a Daytime Emmy nom for her work on One Life to Live. She’s repped by CESD and Viking Entertainment.

http://deadline.com/2017/03/the-trustee-abc-pilot-casts-david-warshofsky-kelley-missal-the-crossing-1202044648/