Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

I saw The River at Spooky Action Theater in D.C.  In the lead, Jeff Allin's bio, it read that he'd appeared on B&B for some years.

Good luck to him on that network. At least he wasn't cast on the CW show where viewers are supposed to cheer and shout "girl power!" as black men are drugged and have their heads shoved underwater.

54 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Good luck to him on that network. At least he wasn't cast on the CW show where viewers are supposed to cheer and shout "girl power!" as black men are drugged and have their heads shoved underwater.

You talking about Supergirl?

On 2/25/2017 at 6:34 PM, Vee said:

Cress Williams (formerly D'Shawn of the original 90210, also known for Fox's Living Single) is the last guy I expected to get cast as the CW's Black Lightning, a DC Comics superhero.

Honestly he seems about 20 years too old to be the lead on a CW show but good for him!

On 2/25/2017 at 6:34 PM, Vee said:

Cress Williams (formerly D'Shawn of the original 90210, also known for Fox's Living Single) is the last guy I expected to get cast as the CW's Black Lightning, a DC Comics superhero.

Nafessa Williams has also been cast in the show. I guess she'll be playing one of his daughters?

Nafessa Williams and China Anne McClain Join CW’s ‘Black Lightning’ Pilot

On December 28, 2016 at 1:10 PM, DaytimeFan said:

Michele Lee (74), Dame Joan Collins (83), Joan Van Ark (73) and Donna Mills (76) at a Christmas party hosted by Donna at her Los Angeles home.

knots+joan.jpg

I'm a little late in my comments but the contrast between great vs good vs awful work is on full display here.

Edited by Graham
Double copy