ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The father isn't allowed in the US to be with the kids. So he can see them he has custody, and Kelly is expected to travel to Europe to see them. That is what the original ruling was, then it was overturned, so she brought them back to the US and now overturned again.

• Members

Looks like Ignacio Serricchio will be in a TV series starring Brandy on BET in early 2016.  What some of us always knew but Y&R never seemed to pick up on (or know what to do with)-- the fact that the man is Sexy!  He will be playing a character named Miguel, described as a "sexy contractor".  

I wonder if he's going to be playing a sexier version of Eldin, that's contractor on Murphy Brown?

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/a-new-scripted-series-is-coming-to-bet-starring-brandy-norwood-and-executive-produced-by-debra-martin-chase-20150902?utm_medium=sailthru_newsletter&utm_source=saDaily_newsletter

• Members

I've been watching a Mike and Robin playlist on Youtube lately and have really enjoyed revisiting their love story.  It was really good!  It's funny how they seem to get forgotten because of the other big couples of that time.  Days was really awesome in the 80s with romance!   Robin was different than Marlena, Hope, Kim and Kayla and so on.   It was refreshing.   And the storyline with Nancy (Sonia Curtis) was very poignant.   I really hated when Robin left and they hooked Mike up with April.  It just didn't click with me.   Days should bring their son Jeremy back again.  Last time wasn't so great but we've got new writers now and Jeremy is a Horton.

Anyways what I wanted to know is what happened to Derya Ruggles?  I noticed that she didn't do much after Days -  did she get married , raise a family or something?  Michael Weiss of course went on to do "The Pretender"  which I watched .

• Members

I apologize if this has been posted, but since I just found out myself...

Scott Reeves (Ryan Y&R) (Steven GH)  is going to be playing Rowan Blanchard's father in her new disney movie "Invisible Sister"

I was literally just thinking not too long ago that Scott Reeves has that disney channel dad thing going on for him and was waiting for a role like this....