Sign in to follow this  
DaytimeFan

The Joan Collins Fan Club

8 hours ago, Mr. Vixen said:

Joan has been/is absolutely delightful on this season of AHS. Hope we see more of her.

We will! She's playing a few characters this season...and welcome back!

Edited by DaytimeFan

On October 3, 2018 at 12:39 AM, DaytimeFan said:

We will! She's playing a few characters this season...and welcome back!

Yayay! I'm glad to hear that!! And thanks old pal!!! :)

Joan really is 85 years young! She could probably pass for 55 with her energy. I saw her a few years ago in her one-woman show and she is a force of nature. I am so pleased her career is getting a second/third/fourth/fifth wind! Of course, she has been working pretty consistently for decades, but this AHS role is getting extra attention. It's like people realized they'd been missing a little Dame Joan in their lives.

Fresh off a fun season on American Horror Story: Apocalypse, Dame Joan has been in Hawaii this week filming an episode of CBS' Hawaii Five-O:

hawaii+five+o+joan+on+set.jpg

On 2/6/2019 at 6:54 PM, alphanguy74 said:

Has anyone read Sacha's book? I know that Joan was upset by a few things he had written about. 

Sacha was incorrectly quoted in one of the British papers implicating that Anthony Newley was a pedophile. The paper retracted the statement and apologized. 

13 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

Sacha was incorrectly quoted in one of the British papers implicating that Anthony Newley was a pedophile. The paper retracted the statement and apologized. 

Oh, that's good to hear. I had only seen a TV interview where she was asked about it.  I wonder if we will see Joan do a guest turn on "The Conners" next season, reprising her role as Cousin Ronnie? I'd love to see that. 

Edited by alphanguy74

On 2/19/2019 at 8:07 PM, SFK said:

The casting director is the same as The Crown...which is quite delicious. This has the makings of being a very well done limited series. And I just hope that Dame Joan and Jackie's Estate were well compensated for selling the life rights to their life story. 

6 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

@SFK @Cat @Mr. Vixen  The promo for next Friday's episode of Hawaii Five-O in which Joan guest stars:

Thanks for the reminder! She looks smashing.

@DaytimeFan

Joan Collins was the star of the Met Ball last night -- this year's theme is Camp.

Edited by Cat