7th Heaven

JERSoapsFan

• Members

I'm going to miss 7th Heaven...it was a really well written show.

I was never a fan of Jessica Biel...Didn't like the character of Mary;

I wonder if there will be a wedding for Rose and Simon.....I really was getting tired of Rose's whining and put downs towards Simon's family....but then all of a sudden, they turn around and make her nice and misunderstood.

The last shows are going to be good.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tonight's episode was very good....they showed flashback scenes of the Camden family when all the kids were younger.....Wow, just watching those older scenes made me realize how fast they all grew...

Next week is the finale, and I am wondering if Simon and Rose will actually get married....

• Members

I know, Sweet, I just about DIED at the cliffhanger on tonight's episode! In fact, I really like that they made Rosemon the basis for the past three or four cliffhangers. It's so suspenseful, this "will they or won't they?" thing.

Even if the CW chooses to revive the show, I bet the writers will actually be PISSED, lol. I mean, all these flashbacks and the way the show's narrative is clearly closing the show in a sentimental way, it would throw everything out of whack. Of course, if Rosemon DON'T get married, then The CW option could work out, because that would of course have to be resolved.

I LOVE the way Mary stops the wedding next week, as shown in the promo. That's just too cool.

Rose's parents are both !@#$%^&*]es! I can't believe they think so little of their own daughter.

Archived