7th Heaven

JERSoapsFan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked the touch of Ruthie meeting that crazy woman with the man she stalked ALL over her walls as wallpaper, lol. That was cool. Also great was SEXXXY Lucy dressing like a HO accidentally, in front of her family at the hotel, lol.

Now for what I didn't like: after that uncertain cliffhanger I am TERRIFIED for my number one couple on that show, Rose and Simon. Could they be headed for Splitsville? :(

Also, I thought hanging out with the crazy lady would help Ruthie with her Martin obsession, but has it? She seems crazier than ever! SEeing him when he's not really there...TALKING to him when he's not really there...crazy !@#$%^&*]!

All in all, it was a great show. And I'm so glad the show (if indeed it is ending, who knows with The CW) is clearly going to end on a high note. Unmatched quality. Except for the stupid stuff of course, lol.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I did!

I thought they were a little too preachy about the sin of using cell phones, but other than that, it was a great episode.

Though I must say, I'm starting to lose hope in Rosemon...they look like they're really headed for Splitsville. :(

Anyway, who is that blonde girl Simon hung out in the parking lot with? She just came from out-of-the-blue! Who the hell is she?! First time I've seen her and she acts like she knows Simon!

I can't wait 'til next week but I really want Simon and Rose together. Give me my "7th Heaven" family wedding, dammit! That would have to drive !@#$%^&*]y Mary back to Glen Oak. (God, what a stuck up !@#$%^&*]! She never comes home, otherwise).

• Members

Okay, who's Dana? That name honestly means nothing to me. :lol:

And she bettah NOT break up by Rosemon!

(By the way, I like them because they ARE the Odd Couple, and it would be great if something, for once, didn't happen the way it was supposed to, by the Camdens' standards...it would shake things up and be incredibly realistic :) ).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Though annoying at times, last night's episode was absolutely OUTSTANDING!! Damn, this show is going with one HELL of a bang!

I loved it ALL.

Everything from Lucy and Kevin's baby supposedly swallowing the wedding ring, to the amazing 30-year-old Camden family secret that Annie shared with her girls and Rose, to the reunion and confirmation of ROSEMON as a couple! Thank YOU, writers! I almost thought they'd kill Rosemon. :(

And I BAWLED LIKE A BABY when, from out of nowhere, the famous 'cookies and milk' made the evil property owner not accept $400,000 for the unwed mothers home, but gave it to Annie for free!! AAAHHH..so heartwarming!!!

It's just going to get better, I can feel it.

The only question is, will Matt and Mary return for the big finale? Will Barry and Jessica have a heart and return ONE Last time for the show that made them stars? Only time willt ell!!

• Members

Last night show was good and so was Everwood btw. I can understand and wont fault Barry Watson if he didn't make it back for the finale because he's got his ABC show going on and he has returned to the show a few times since he stopped appearing a regular. Jessica Biel however I do have a problem with. It seems like she goes out of her way to avoid doing and dealing with the show.

Archived