Big Brother UK is back!

Cheap21

• Members

This past week had tons and tons of fights, and there's a decent chance that voters might actually boot a "hot" and controlling assholish white guy over an outspoken black woman, so that might be interesting.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

bro005.jpg

I decided to watch and on Launch Day 2. LOVE Toya from her VT. She seems like she will be good fun and I love her attitude. She stole Kenya's line though about "don't come for me, unless I send for you"

Tough being so far behind bc Im scared to even google this show as to avoid spoilers. I was already spoiled on one evictee

• Members

I binged watched it yesterday and now up through the second eviction show. Faves include Toya, and Matthew. I want to like Steven but he comes across so dry. Don't like Jale, Danielle and Chris. Danielle is particularly awful

Ashleigh....I keep forgetting she is even in the house

LOVE the Power trip twist. Good way to create drama and resurge some life into this show

Toya was quite low key these past 2 weeks but she really kicked off when she had her fight with Christopher and later Matthew

I think Kimberly is being unfairly treated. How rich that Helen, the prostitute, judging and going in on her for showering with Winston.

Pauline...wow amazing how how she went from fan favorite at the start to most hated by the end of the week. The twist sure did her in. I liked her and wish she had stayed in there as she was controversial and could have led to even more fights with Jale down the line.

Love that Toya got chosen as power couple and that she chose Matthew. Yeah will lead to loads of airtime for them in the coming week

• Members
tumblr_n7y473QGv21r3m5kqo1_500.jpg

Ugh! They chucked Toya out of the house. I was shocked that she seemed so hated since she was against and stood up to the "evil" side of the house. Im all caught up and don't know why I bothered now bc the audience is kicking out all the interesting people. Pauline, Toya and now latest evictee Matthew. Im VERY upset about that one. He was a victim of the Girl Power twist which ONLY happened bc the females were being evicted left and right so they came up with that to get a guy out instead. Unfortunately it was he. Marlon should have left bc he is misogynistic and vile yet got saved when he didn't deserve it

Helen is a cow. She makes for great tv but my god is she downright awful

tumblr_n85q9nTVrv1txis9uo1_250.gif

Ashleigh is finally coming out of her shell and she's quite bitchy. I don't mind it bc its mainly aimed at those I don't like

Winston is overrated. He's good looking but other than that I don't get why he's so popular when he hangs with filth and seems so into himself.

Out of those remaining, I guess I'll root for Mark and Ashleigh, which means one of them is out next, likely Ashleigh.

Danielle isn't so bad now that she's toned it down and isn't so angry and head on. Watching her learn about the world has been hilarious. She falling for Winston is cute yet tragic at the same time

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh boy Steven and Kimberly had sex in the house and people are trying to say he raped her bc he mounted her and didnt ask first. I don't like the guy but there was no rape. They exchanged I love yous before they did it and just a few days earlier, she let him finger her. She was completely fine with him after the event. He's controlling and I don't like how he keeps playing the victim, cutting her down to manipulate her but she's playing a game too.

I was shocked to see Jale go as I thought she was popular outside. Ashleigh staying in spite of all the bitchy things she's said was a shocker. I hope she survives this week bc she's the only one that has the balls to go up against Helen.

Marlon...he sealed his fate with his selfish act last week. Please let him go this week

• 1 month later...
  • Members

cbb_afm2_2.jpg

OMG, if you've never watched an episode of Celeb BB, you need to watch this one. SOOOOOO much drama! Angelique, aka Frenchy from Rock of Love is on there and is a hot mess and the star of the show.

"I don't need to f--k someone, to get money from them. That's called talent" Leslie has been yelling at her and called her a French slut, so she went and cut up his underwear. This bitch is wild....lol

Leslie: "My boyfriend bought theses for me"

Fenchy: "I don't want to hear about your f--kin sugar baby....thank you!"

Here's the rest of the cast

tumblr_naj2mzP7td1sov9tro1_1280.png

tumblr_naj2mzP7td1sov9tro2_1280.png

tumblr_naj2mzP7td1sov9tro2_1280.png

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I kinda thought Cheap would be all over the latest BBUK 2015 celeb edition!

It's only aired for a week, and already there's been heaps of drama. Jeremy Jackson (Baywatch child star) was evicted for groping another HM; ex-1990s Coronation Street actor Ken Morley was booted out for his misogynistic and racist language; and recently Cami Li demonstrated that she is slightly homophobic after Perez's indecent proposal.

Speaking of Perez Hilton, he's such a manipulative jackass.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

The show is back and it snuck up on me as its rather early (May vs August last year). The twist this year is Timebomb and I dont quite get it yet. The first night at least was interesting

So far cant stand Simon and how he screamed SHOWBIZ! every time somone new entered the house, He's loud and annoying and the fact that he's older makes it even more irritating. LMAO to his ass being evicted on day 1. Less than 2 hours. Good bye!

Christian is hot. I like Adjoa so far. Im glad she was safe

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

What did Adjoa do that was so wrong? I didnt think all those boos were warranted.

tumblr_nos2v2M5rL1sxf8neo1_500.gif

tumblr_nos2v2M5rL1sxf8neo2_500.gif

tumblr_nos8aaZkNt1uw30djo2_250.gif

loved when she told the audience to shut up bc they were coming for her for no reason

j4XcpnH.pngGorgeous

I was LMAO when Danny told Harriet to shut up. I cant stand her

The twins came across way too bitchy and I wasnt liking them during that debate task.

I also LMAO'd when Kieron was picked Most Annoying and Adjoa got to be the one to deliver it to him

RsN9eVE.png

ngvzo4.jpg

Archived