Big Brother UK is back!

Cheap21

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay I started watching and CANT STAND Gina. Ugh! Shes just awful and I hope she leaves early. She is nowhere near as cute as she may thinks he is. Also dont like Dexter. Arrogant prick

I like the gay dad, former ex cop.

A white woman named Jemima? LMAO. She's not as bad as her video made her out to be. Professional gold digger...I was all set to hate her.

Emma Willis annoys me but she's surprisingly doing well as host. I could get behind her. Was a shock though as I had no idea she had taken over.

Not big on Michael either. For once they took an American twist as this is very reminiscent of America's Player

I really dont like the twins but dont like that they are one housemate. They did this before with the twin girls a few years back. Let them be individuals.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I hate Wolfy too! Has your opinion of her changed? She whines WAY too much and is too emotional. She always seems to find a way to make things all about her like when she flipped at Charlie saying she felt fat. Oh Wolfy shut up! Im glad she wasn't fake evicted bc this means she can actually leave this coming week

Id have liked the fake eviction if it hadn't already been done so many times before. This is highly reminiscent of when Nadia and Victor had the same thing happen back in season 5.

Dan doesn't seem too popular in the house but I still love him. I also like Charlie, Daley and Hazel.

Im hot and cold with Dexter. Don't quite like him but hate how everyone hates on him. He's an easy scapegoat and I don't like the things said about him nor how he's treated.

I didn't even realize Gina was black in the beginning. I thought she was a biracial Asian. Ive seen her without her makeup and all that makeup and powder she puts on her face to make herself lighter complete with the blonde hair is sad. Im surprised she hasn't bleached her skin bc she so desperately wants to be a white girl. She looks and acts way too fake for me

Am I the only one that keeps forgetting Sam is there? He is like a blur and I know nothing about him except Gemima flirted with him and I don't even remember any of that (just people talking about it)

• Members

Yeah, I can't stand Wolfy anymore. The last straw was when she refused to back up Gina last week.

I'm also a fan of Dan. I don't think he's helped his game with all his paranoia, but I still like him. I agree about Sam. Sadly, I think he'll be around until at least the finale :(

Right now my faves are Gina, Dan, Charlie, & Jackie. I like Dexter, Hazel (Who I think could turn into a big raging Bitch) & The Twins. The rest are all boring.

• Members

Final the wolf is out! Thank goodness. Hopefully Hazel is next. I didn't even realize how bad she was till Gina kept pointing it out. Hazel does come across slutty the way she is hanging on Daley whom she knows has a gf.

Liking Dexter more and more. His confession to having feelings for Charlie seemed to come out of nowhere as I never saw it.

Callum needs to leave too. He is so dull and boring. At least Hazel stirs stuff up and causes waves with people

Jackie lost some points for me when she freaked out at Gina drinking the line. She came across as a mad woman and I don't like she talks to Charlie. Clearly you can tell she's her mother bc she doesn't show her the same respect as the other HMs. She talks down to her and its embarrassing for Charlie at times.

I cant tell the twins apart. They say the gay one is bitchy but they both come across bitchy to me as they have outbursts.

Havent watched the next episode but I hope that Gina and Dan get voted into the safe house. I want them safe from nominations but I fear that Dan wont be able to handle the power of knowing what everyone is saying. He's already paranoid as it is and that would confirm some things and make him even more paranoid once he loses safe house status. I think Hazel having that power though would be fun and it would be interesting to see how she handles it.

• Members

So Daley was ejected. I can't blame Big Brother. He seemed full of rage. However, Hazel is so two faced. Acting like nothing is wrong and then telling Big Brother how "scared she was". I don't blame Daley for being pissed off after hearing that Hazel was uncomfortable.

I am enjoying the Hazel & Gina rivalry. I hope Gina goes after Hazel for the Daley situation.

Jackie's been going downhill for me since her nomination tirade against Gina & Dexter. She needs to get herself laid.

• Members

Hazel is an evil succubus and everyone warned him that she'd be the end of him. Im not upset he's gone bc he was really bugging me. I was disgusted with the way he was conducting himself and I saw that interview with his gf and felt so bad for her. Daley ruined a good thing over nothing

Im not feeling this Callum, Charlie and Dexter triangle.

At this point Gina's the best thing about the season. I hope she stays a long while. Love how she reads Hazel. That interview where Gina was laughing it up and telling Hazel to her face that she doesn't like her and wants her gone was gold

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Members

What are the broadcast days and time (still half hours every day?) I just can't ever seem to get into it, but I'm going to try again this year. And is there a good place to watch episodes live streaming, or to download?

• 1 month later...

Archived