Big Brother UK is back!

Cheap21

• Members

Once Luke S and Sara,my 2 favorites to win were eliminated, all I cared was that Deana didnt win and thank god she was out next. I love that Brian called her out on morphing into a mega bitch, complete wtih a video montage, this past week and of course she didnt own up to it, saying she didnt feel she changed, but I guess thats fitting and true to her. Could care less for Adam or Luke A, but I guess Luke was the better of the F2

Thanks. I forgot all about that as it seems to have happened a hundred years ago. Im sure Conor would have long been over that by now. The emotions you have in the house constrained under pressure are not indicitive of how one would react in the outside world and considering he won 50K and has his life ahead of him, I think Benedict is the last thing on his mind right now

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not sure. Conor has still been very bitter since leaving the house, as have most of the Insiders. There was also some controversy over some very nasty Tweets he supposedly made about Deana (they were deleted).

Apparently he and Arron weren't even allowed to be at the wrap party.

• Members

I think it was enough to get an early base of support. After that he was smart enough to get into the right group, and was the one of Lauren/Adam/Deana who was least likely to attract a negative reaction. The only hiccup was the BMI controversy but he handled it well. His main conflicts were with people viewers hated (Becky, Caroline), whereas Deana clashed with Conor, who was beloved by many viewers, and Luke S, who was pitied for his stupidity.

• Members

I think what really helped Luke A win was his remorse over the BMI comment. He felt bad after saying it and totally won over the public. Where as Deana wasn't remoreseful over her behavior the final week, which she shouldn't. I mean Ashleigh/Luke S deserved every minute of Deana's wrath after the way they treated her for the first 90% of the game.

• Members

Well Celeb BB started. Not liking that they are doing another one so soon as they had one earlier this year already and the regular edition just ended. With that said, I will try out at least the first week and hope I stay longer than the last Celeb edition

Ugh! to Mike from Jersey Shore in this. Wish he would just go away.

Right after BB gives the two former soap stars the secret task and Cheryl tells Mike that Julie had an affair with her ex:

Julie: "I cant wait to see the bedroom"

Cheryl: "I bet you cant wait to see the bedroom. You like the bedroom"

Julie: "Whats that supposed to mean? laugh.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4l2W_fCU4Q

OMG, their fight over it later was AMAZING! GOLD! They are good actors bc it looked so authentic

tumblr_m89ifv8qSS1qcmzflo1_500.png

He looks like a cartoon character here

• Members

Am I the only one watching the Celeb edition? OMG, Jasmine is absolutely vile! I dont even know what she does. Some old model? Whatever, she is disgusting. The way she went off on Prince Lorenzo was so disrespectful and out of line. I also hate how she is hating on Danica and waged war on her. Ive never hated someone as much as I have on this show as much as Jasmine but in 3 days, she's done that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCNNiI04eiY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUFlNd8NWgM

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm not usually a BB fan, but have watched two episodes of this celeb edition. I actually liked Jasmine! I know she was being vile to Danica, but I could see where she was coming from. Jasmine is a fashion model (she also dated Simon Cowell), and as such, she's gonna naturally look down on people like Danica who are basically selling themselves. Danica is not any nicer, with her falseness, and playing Lorenzo off against that other guy. Her job is to manipulate rich men, and she has done just that with these two.

Cheap, you seem to be a huge fan of the genre! Do you ever think it has run its course?

• 9 months later...

Archived