GH: Classic Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought PFS was great everywhere she went and at everything she wrote, except RYAN'S HOPE. The show was curiously stilted and unnatural at the time. Bad direction and many unworkable characters may have sunk the show, however. I think on RH, PFS was fighting an uphill battle that no one could win except Claire Labine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Don't know if this 1992 behind the scenes clip has been posted here before, but I came across it today for the first time. I'd forgotten that ET used to do segments that lasted longer than a minute.

Edited by Dave_01

• Members

After reading that who's who on GH I was really sad for people that started watching after the deaths/ write outs of some of the important pre Monty era players on the show.

I loved Steve Hardy when I was a kid until he died.  Beradino always sold his material, and could show so much compassion as a doctor and friend in the show.  And he could be tough!  Just a great leading man and head of the hospital.

Audrey I was never very fond of, but she had a place and had value and now that the show lacks so much of that history I find I miss her.

Jessie was mostly just a talk to when I started viewing, but again she brought her history to the nurses station and I know enough about how important her character was on the show.

Lee Baldwin- like Steve, a fantastic leading man that I always felt commanded the stage when he was there, even in has later days.

Leslie Webber- She should be running the hospital.  Bringing her back with Guza writing was a loss because she and Alan and Monica could have spent years fighting for the control of the hospital.  Keeping the actual hospital vital and those characters vital.  Imagine if Leslie and Alan had become an item? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...