GH: Classic Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They were such a great couple. I wish they had lasted as well. IMO, ending she and Stefan was the beginning of the end for Bobbie. She started to lose her spark after that and eventually faded off. I liked her with Jerry but he didnt compare and well Roy was horrendous

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Tony gets all the acting accolades, the Emmys, and is clearly favored by TPTB. I'm not saying at his peak he didn't desrve it. But the magic of Genie with him is that it kind of grounds his performances, not to mention gives Luke a heart.

The longer she is away, the worse his instincts are. He goes bigger, and darker, and it lacks depth and meaning without the Laura character. My opinion of course.

I think she is overlooked. I would rather have Laura onscreen without Luke than Luke without her.

Edited by titan1978

• Members

I agree 100% with you. And for whatever reason, every regime at GH seems to love Tony to the point of giving him whatever he wants storyline wise. Unfortunately, quite often it is not a hit with fans. But that doesn't seem to matter to TPTB. Giving Tony what he wants seems more important than giving the fans what they want.