GH: Classic Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Casey was a solid little story. It made sense, it had heart and sentiment, good guys and bad guys..it had everything a story needed. I liked that GH tried a little science fiction (it was after STARMAN came out, so I guess they were jumping in on the sci fi action), and it is to GH's discredit that they have not tried anything all these years since. Especially when LOST was popular and the watercooler show of the country, how could not a single soap jump on the mystery/science fiction train and do something different? They all adhere and cling to the same tired formula that was tired and run into the ground 10 years ago or more.

• Members

I assume the entire story is on this YT channel

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3ldDhFUaLSQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X2Vxyyl-ucI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by quartermainefan

• Members

wow watching this again I forgot just how entertaining this was. No irony or hip smugness, and I love the music and light effects. I know this is heresy in these parts, but I would sooner watch crap like this than any of Claire Labine's junk. This is way more entertaining than watching people being perpetually diagnosed with maladies as they narrate their every feeling and thought for the camera.

Edited by quartermainefan

• Members

Casey went back to his planet. Bradley Lockerman then played another role, as a reporter, until Gloria Monty fired him and a number of others.

I have an interview with him somewhere if you want to see it.

I think Kim McCullough said this was her favorite story.