Max

Classic GH Thread

January 1975 TV Radio Mirror. Just one example of the many health problems Emily had in her last years on GH.

TVRM175003_zps1546c33f.jpg

TVRM175018_zps6b476da0.jpg

TVRM175019_zps24635984.jpg

I like the idea that during the Watergate era. Nixon people in the White House were like "That cad Phil Brewer!!!". I have a bad feeling that if Ron saw this article he would bring Phil back from the dead and turn him into like a super villian.

I wonder if they got any criticism for a story where a woman has a mastectomy and ends up being driven to madness.

Mary Grace Canfield, best known by sitcom fans as Ralph the handyman on Green Acres, has died age 89.

In 73 she was a temporary replacement on GH as Lucille, filling in for long time cast member Lucille Wall.

They could spin it however they wished, but the truth is, Felicia was an amnesiac for the second time, and that tells me the writers were stumped as to what to do with her.

I think Kristina Malandro's charisma and spunk (I HATE SPUNK!! etc. etc.) always outweighed any role Felicia had on the canvas. Even today, when she rarely appears, she puts a lot of the younger actresses on the show to shame in terms of presence.