• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

It is. Tony, Genie (and Tristan) improvised a lot together. I think Gloria Monty encouraged it. Also of interest is that sometimes TG would not show up for work and his lines went to TR. Funny, how that ended up being the case again just recently.

• Members

There's a certain style to this time on the show and a certain odd sense of freedom and looseness, especially with Joe, Jeff, the Quartermaines (this was lost later on when they became a joke family). I'm so impressed by just how good the show looks, and how stylish the location scenes are - even bits that basically amount to Luke and Laura on some lookout point-type place before Luke's supposed to kill Mitch.

I was going to ask - what was Anne Logan's exit from the show, and did Jeremy go with her? I know that she was fired from being a nurse because she was out partying. Is it true that Susan O'Hanlon was fired because she got pregnant?

• Members

I was reading a soap magazine from 1991 and they confirmed that GH was thinking of pairing Bill Eckert and cousin Bobbie, mentioning a scene where they'd gone to the movies and were surprised at what a good time they had. They also said the show was thinking about Bill/Lucy.

I can't believe they were actually considering Bill/Bobbie. That's just...who looked at Tony and Jackie and said, "Wow they have so much sexual tension we could never use before!"