GH: Classic Thread

• Members

People are sleeping on the greatest Alexis scene and the one that is at the core of her character and has informed all of her relationships with destructive men since, IMO. The key moment is around 13:35-13:40.

"It was wrong of me to compare you to my mother." Alexis was in love with Stefan all her life, and she never got over him and has looked for him - the dark prince - in every man after. This is just after Guza returned.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@Vee wait, aren't Alexis and Stefan related

Please register in order to view this content

According to Wikipedia Frank and Ron started in February of 2012, but when when did their first episode air? Is it when the OLTL characters crossed over? I will say 2011-12 was an awkward time for the show. Frank and Ron were a great reset. 

I think the best period of the JFP era (at least for the show eating trio) was 2001-2004. We got Tamera Braun, Sonny & Alexis's affair, Kristina Sr's death drama and Kristina Jr's paternity drama, Sonny & Sam's affair, Brenda's return, Faith Roscoe, the PC hotel fire, and Rick locking Carly in the panic room.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

Yep.

They aired in February, early February IIRC. Their first days - I think - included the hit and run of Starr and Cole from OLTL en route from Llanview, Robin's 'death' and the very, very swift and abrupt conclusion of the Woman in White story and her murder by Helena.

I think 2003-2004 were largely awful.

Edited by Vee

• Members

So GH just casually had this incest thing going on

Please register in order to view this content

I haven't watched too many non CarSon related plots from 03-04, but Im sure the rest of the show was suffering from being back burnered by all the mob stuff.

Edited by ironlion