GH: Classic Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She had a brother, Skeeter McKee. Her mother Martha  and auntand uncle were also on-screen

Charles McKee...uncle Melissa...Dennis Robertson 10/87
Martha____ McKee...paraplegic mother Melissa...Nancy Becker-Kennedy 87-`89
Nurse Melissa McKee...Ami Dolenz 87-89
Joshua McKee...father...Never Seen 87
Rita__McKee...Susan Watson 10/87
(Joshua)"Skeeter" McKee...Jaime McEnnan 87-89

No Bobbie never fostered her . Bobbie was like a second mom to Melissa. When Bobbie was paralyzed. A side effect of being injected with a bio toxin. But i digress that's another story. Anyway Bobbie met Melissa's mom. I think her name was Martha. Just like Bobbie, Martha was also paralyzed. From a car accident  Martha had two kids Melissa. And a younger son. The two ladies became close friends. Bobbie got her a job at GH. Bobbie got Melissa out of a prostitution ring in Flordia.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

She was. Plus it was Vinton's nickname for Naomi on Mama's Family.

Going back to Bobbie and the '80s brownstone crew, I'm wondering how long Robin Bernard's contract was for. Terry Brock had four years on the front burners (1984-87), then spent 1988 into early 1990 mostly just singing. I guess they figured they better get as much use out of the Duke's Place set as they can.

Both serial killing Dr. Kevin O'Connor and his brother Patrick. Who was also a Doctor.  Also singer Dusty Walker. Who was played by Shaun Cassidy. Only for the summer of 1987. Terri dated some guy in 1988. But i can't remember his name. They didn't have much of a story. For awhile it looked like Terri and Ned were being chem tested. But nothing came out of that.

Edited by victoria foxton