GH: Classic Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lol...I knew that Robin was briefly harassed by a bully as part of Faison's plot to kidnap Anna (I think Anna went to confront the bully's mother but was met by Faison instead), but never knew the bully was played by Tobey Maguire. He must have actually been in a number of episodes spanning a few weeks.

Edited by Dion

• Members

I can’t think of a character that didn’t encounter Ruby once she took over Kelly’s. She was always great for tough but very deep love.

She was incredibly grounded as a performer, and I used to love her scenes with Jackie and Tony Geary.  You could just tell the three of them really enjoyed those scenes.

• Members

Went down a rabbit hole of watching some late 2000s and early 2010s GH on Youtube last night, and I have a random question...

Did Olivia and Brenda ever share scenes together during 2010-11? I know Olivia would have been indirectly involved because of Dante and Brenda’s “child”, but I didn’t seem to find anything of them interacting directly together.

• Members

I want to say I can remember one scene where Olivia and Brenda talked about the Dante/Brenda baby , but I can't find it.  Olivia and Sonny talked about Brenda a lot when Brenda first came back.  My impression is that Olivia didn't like Brenda and she was upset about the baby thing and I remember her saying to Brenda or someone else that Brenda took advantage of Dante.  It's been a long time since I watched that story, but I know Olivia wasn't a fan of Brenda's.  I don't think Brenda cared one way or the other about Olivia lol.  

Brenda and Olivia don't interact at S&B's wedding, but Sonny/Olivia do.  He says she's 'like a sister' to him which never fails to crack me up and gross me out at the same time.