GH: Classic Thread

• Members

Does anyone recognize the child actor in the following episode? It’s driving me nuts!  The scene starts @ 25:42 with David Wallace (Tom Hardy) and continues later in scenes with Wallace and Laura Carrington (Simone).

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

At what point did they stop referring to Tristan Roger's character as Scorpio and started calling him Robert?

Was it Holly or Anna who first called him Robert?  Or was it Mac, in order to facilitate the differentiation of the Scorpio brothers? 

Bonus points if anyone can answer my other question about what happened between Tristan and the actress that played Prunella?

Extra bonus points if anyone can tell me why Kevin doesn't live in the lighthouse he bought from Bill Eckart on Port Charles (besides the obvious that the set was destroyed years ago, I mean have they addressed it in the story)?

Edited by j swift

• Members

I can't recall when Tiffany went from calling him Scorpio to calling him Robert, but I can recall her drawl when calling for him.

I searched the actress who played Prunella the other day when the topic first appeared.  She was in Number 96 which is one of the first Aussie soaps.  Her character was the pantyhose killer.  Perhaps Aussie actors didn't complain to producers about things like stories being preposterous?

• Members

Does anyone recall what happened to Buzz and Sandy Stryker?

Dr. Buzz was Jimmy Lee's best friend from Colorado and Sandy was his nursing student daughter.  At one point Buzz was so important that he and Sean Donnally were named by Felicia as two of her godfathers for her wedding to Frisco.  Meanwhile, I doubt Buzz even sent a gift by the time Maxie was born.

Also were Sean and Buzz Felicia's godfathers or Robin's? And who were the other godfathers?

• Members

Robin’s three godfathers were Frisco, Sean and Buzz.

As for Sandy Stryker, she left GH and nursing in March of 1987 to become a veterinarian.  And in June of ‘87, Buzz requested a month’s leave of absence to go help an old buddy start a clinic for Veterans, but he never returned.

• Members

Another example that Anna has been a terrible mother to Robin.  She deserted her at a young age with Philomena, gave her three deadbeat godfathers who've never kept in touch, and I doubt she ever reimbursed Mac for Robin's college and med school expenses!  I think Anna's long lost children would better off raised by anyone else.

• Members

Today's random thought was about Rick and Leslie's house. 

Please correct/fill in my memories.  Leslie lived in the house when Laura was a murderous teen,  Then Rick moved in, married Leslie, and she "died" in a car crash.  Rick continued to live in the house with Ginny until she left.  I recall Tony living there.  I know Lucy lived there, with Colton and her Aunt, because her infamous Red Hat Wedding to Alan happened in the Ol' Webber House.  Now Mac lives there and raised Maxie and Robin in that house.

How did Mac get the house?  Did Lucy move in after her affair with Tony?  Didn't Felicia own it at one point?  Wasn't Ginny's baby daddy Lawrence Barrington the uncle of PC Alison Barrington?  I wonder if they'll ever bring Ginny's kid back to make up for Rafe?

Robert and Anna moved into the Webber home sometime in 1991.  After the Scorpio's were presumed dead. Mac ended up with the Webber home. Where he raised a teenaged Robin with Holly. I don't remember Felicia owning the Webber home. I remember Lucy moving in once she married Tony. Ginny's baby daddy was Derek Barrington.   The Scorpio's residing in the Webber home. In this clip. 

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

@victoria foxton I find it amusing that we've seen Anna's taste when she lived in her cottage with Casey the Alien, and we saw how Rick and Ginny decorated the house, so we can only assume that those ugly curtains and decor were Robert's taste.  Did all of Sean Donnally's stolen Egyptian art wind up in Leslie Webber's living room?