GH: Classic Thread

• Members

I've been watching GH storylines that aired before I started watching (started watching during Stone and Robin in 95) and I just finished Karen & Jagger's story. Anyone know why they seemed to tack on "Oh yeah Scott is your father!" at the last second? Karen left immediately after, Scott wasn't in town, and Karen never told Gail and Lee! It seemed like maybe him being her father had been the plan all along? Rhonda ran into him semi-frequently and they talked about having been in high school together, but if they didn't have time to actually tell the story while any of the people involved were still on the show I don't get why they dropped the info at all.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The entire plot point was...pointless, along with (years later), the show revealing Logan to be Scotty's son, only to kill him off. Why even create ties to legacy characters, and them severe them almost immediately? The only "child" of Scotty's whom I WANT them to get rid of, and never mention again, is Franco.

• Members

The particularly weird thing to me was that I don't recall Karen ever talking about or wondering about who her father was. Unlike Jenna on AW, which I watched recently, who talked constantly about who her father might be but they never did the story then she left!

• Members

I Remeber an interview where CL said that she had planned making Karen scottys daughter all along and decided to go ahead with it even though Kin left.

I do Remeber Scotty running into Rhonda and them mentioning they went to high school together.It was around the time Scotty was falling in love with Dominquie.

Edited by Harmony233

• 1 month later...