GH: Classic Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She was such a fun character.  Plenty of places to go with her, especially with her being the only person on the show at that time that worked in media.  But I can’t blame it all on Labine.  I’m sure they were expensive, and it was not quite the era of asking stars like them to take pay cuts like it was just a few years later.  And Riche could have found something for them.

When Luke was being written out, I kind of wished it was Sean behind his troubles.  Because Frank should have stayed dead, and Sean was written out after being shot 

by Luke when he was aiming for some other mob boss.  Scully I think.  

This must be during the tailend of Gloria Monty's disastrous second run. A year early i stopped watching GH. I switch over to GL. The Tracy/Paul/Jenny/Ned quad isn't bad. There's no real differences between Bill and Luke LOL. Nikki Langton had potential. It's a shame that Nikki's half sister Dawn was killed off.  Seeing a sibling rivalry develop  between the sisters would've been interesting. As Monica is caught in the middle. It's nice seeing a young SB playing sweet & nice Jason Q. Instead of Stone Cold Jason Morgan.  Eric and Shelia were boring as hell. The worse of Monty is still better than JFP or FV.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

David Langton. He came on a year or so after Dawn died. He was Monica's medical school love, or something. They rekindled their relationship, but he died, and his daughter Nikki blamed Monica (I think). She got involved with AJ. Alan paid her off to ditch AJ on their wedding day.