AMC - Friday - July 22, 2011

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why would you expect for him to see a picture with Jesse? Jesse never knew her and I dont see why Tad would give him a picture of her to keep. I really dont find it all that surprising that he has no clue what Dixie looks like. Up until this story, there wasnt even a picture of her up at Tad's house and to be fair she's had ALOT of different looks. Depending on what version he might have seen, her at the park wouldn't have looked the same

• Members

But...Erica and Jane bonded for a minute, remember? :rolleyes:

LB is a hack..she's better than DK and DS but I don't particularly enjoy where she's going with different storylines based on what is currently seen onscreen.

• Members

She did tell Jane to get her own face back

I'll let it pass, LB had to wrap this up pretty face, after it drug on over 3 months. Like she said "it was overplayed and should have ended long before"

I feel sorry that you'd say that, he is one of America's true hero's and could have been killed defending our country.

Hasn't he been to Tad's house? Oh really? I thought there was pictures of her before this

• Members

LB most definetly is NOT a hack. MMT was a hack. Pratt was a hack...she doesnt deserve to be put in the same category. She is by far the best headwriter this show has had in the last 15 years. She inherited a story that might have come across as a mess on paper nad actually made it decent. It wasnt perfect but she did the best with what she had and Susan Lucci got to play some of her more entertaining scenes in a long while. The only other way this story could have ended was Jane going to jail or dying. Either could have worked but I liked that Jane got redemption instead. I actually thought Erica would sic the police on her but out of courtesy would tell her that she would give her a headstart. Jane would then be on the run never daring to come back, Erica would have done her good deed and the story would be over. They can still kill Jane offscreen in the coming weeks, effectively ending the Erica having another face out there lingering plot and that wont take away from those powerful scenes we got on Friday

That picture of Dixie that was over the fireplace that Kathy looked at last week wasnt there before. I dont recall Brot spending a whole lot of time at Tad's anyway. He may have seen pictures of her but that doesnt mean he'd instantly recognize her if he saw her considering he's never met her. For one she's supposed to be dead, so there's no reason to think this homeless person was her.

• Members

+ One million.

Even if you ignore that. I'll always appreciate the work he did to become a better actor even when Beth Ehlers was trashing him.

If I had to choose between meeting JR Martinez and any other soap actor, JRM wins hands down.

Don't play the hack card just yet. I suspect we'll hear from Jane again. ^_^

• Members

We probably won't get a resolution to it. I remember recently Cam Mat said they scrapped the fallout of Greenlee stuff in regards to Madison & the baby and just had them remarry due to the cancellation

Probably the same here.

I still say they should have never allowed K&S to do this story, with Frons knowing cancellation was on it's way

Archived