AMC - Friday - July 22, 2011

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JR looked bangable. The stubble is back. :wub:

I know you are not mean...well not to me :lol:

Mily wanted me to keep an eye on you and I told her you don't reply to my pm so I can 't keep an eye out for you! Get thyself to twitter, woman!! If you want scoop from me from the AMC fanclub wknd, get your ass on twitter, damnit!!

I kept waiting for flashbacks but they never came. I twas so weird having Liza, KWAk and Cara at that memorial.

I've said this a milllion times but Sarah Glendening is awful. The scene with AJ almost made me uncomfortable. It was so devoid of any warmth and love, she rolled her eyes twice and did these facial expressions that made her just seem annoyed with the whole thing. The kid that plays AJ, outacted her and the boy might be cute, but he can't act for sh*t.

Also, wasn't AJ's reaction extremely unrealistic considering we have seen him beg for JR and Marissa to be together for the past 8 months or so? He finds out his mommy is a lesbian and he will never get his "family and his reaction is: "Can I get some ice cream now?" That's it?????

YESSSS!!!!Erica Kane is back!

• Members

He's so f*ckable w/ a stubble.

Ok. :lol:

Tell Mily, I have no intentions of twitter. Don't hold out on me! :mad: On second thought if Jannie is guaranteed endgame, that is when I'll f*cking tweet until then f*ck twitter.

That bitch,Liza, being there is just pathetic. Yes the blonde ho that owns your balls better than I do.:lol:

Tate can't act for sh!t but it's sad him >>> SG

You f*cking serious, IDK what LoBro is doing there. That sh!t is ridiculous! Umm that family you wanted, that I promised, I like twats now. AJ is all :) , f*ck that kid.

She choked that bitch ass David :lol:

Archived