FX: American Horror Story

Toups

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Evan Peters is a good actor, he just had nothing to do all last season.

I really have no problem with AHS, it's not like Glee or Nip/Tuck, it's not trying to be more than it is. I think they just paid lip service to Coven being about feminism, it was just a bunch of female characters quipping at each other and making magic.

Edited by Darn

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I did, I did.

Haven't watched any show but some of the first episode of Asylum.

LOVE.

Wow. 2nd tv show I've watched live this week.

I see so many possiblities. And I suspect the two-headed woman is my favorite so far. Not surprising if you know me well. lol.

ETA: Oh, Jessica Lange...Dr. O done right? Cuz that Life on Mars just....le sighed me. But I love her character so far as well. Not to be messed with.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

That is good to hear. I want to get around to Season 1 because the buzz was just awesome and I'm a big horror fan.

Part of the reason I want to see Season 2 which I heard went in that vibe. And I still have that scene of Jessica Lange's steamy fantasy with the priest in my head (that was the episode I watched).

Haven't seen Season 3 but seeing Angela Bassett say 'you don messed with the wrong witch' in these commericals for the last season is making me curious. And it's witches. lol.

Also loved her single. But I like all versions of that song. David Bowie. Anggun. Now this.