January 9-13, 2006

Toups

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow good job Days. Finally the numbers are reflecting the show. This will definitely help Days in negotiation with NBC. I just hope Days continues their trend of slowly inching up (it seems they have been doing that since late fall ever so slowly). Its better and more easier to maintain your numbers that way (at least it tends to be). Can't wait to see all the numbers!!!

Congrats to Passions too for showing some growth in the dailies and maintaing their numbers. NBC is doing great so far in 2006!!

• Members

Will DAYS stay on 2.9, or is this a temporary peak?

If they bring back Matt Ashford and get the Jack/Jen/Frankie triangle going, that should help their ratings.

I'm pleased my two favorites, Y&R and B&B, are still #1 and #2. :DB)

• Members

When a show has huge gains one week, they always seem to have even bigger losses the next. So I'm happy that NBC is Slowly inching up in the ratings instead of getting huge gains. It's much better in the long run.

And wow, DAYS is #3 outright in HH for the first time in years (since the serial killer story? someone correct me if I'm wrong) Glad to see PSNS finally back in the 18-49 race. Tied with B&B and beating ATWT and GL

If DAYS & PSNS continue holding steady or gradually increasing, Feb sweeps may just belong to NBC

• Members

Good job, DAYS. I think these ratings do reflect the great work the writing staff and the cast have been doing.

Hopefully, this will give NBC, Corday, and JER an idea of what the show's fans and daytime, in general, want to see from DAYS.

• Members

PSNS:

Tuesday: 2.1/2,897,000

GL:

Wednesday: 2.3/2,796,000

Friday: 2.2/2,663,000

Correct me if I am wrong, but PSNS hasn't had this many total viewers since August 2005.

Not even the Ethan Miracle episode had this many:

Ethan miracle: Friday: 2.0/2,823,000

Last Tuesday (regular): 2.1/2,897,000

Archived