Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ranger1rg

Nelson Branco "Leaves" TV Guide Canada

IT SURE AS HELL WAS!!

And I would gladly take on Nelson face-to-face. Does he want my name? Because I would gladly give to him along with my address. If he really wanted to have a conversation about soaps or the genre or the nasty [[email protected]#$%^&*] he pulled with AMC, I would be more than happy to hop in my car and drive to Toronto. I live in Cleveland. Toronto is just a walk up the block for me. I've got my passport. Name the date.

And how ridiculous is it for Nelson to claim he wants an "honest conversation" when he has spent YEARS dropping blind items and rumors about everything from drug use to boner size?!

This is what I meant when I said "burn it all down." Nelson and his brand of "journalism" is one of the reasons the genre is dead in this country. "Only when the last one of them have lain down and died will the dead weight of them be off our backs."

This post is a thing of beauty :wub:

IT SURE AS HELL WAS!!

And I would gladly take on Nelson face-to-face. Does he want my name? Because I would gladly give to him along with my address. If he really wanted to have a conversation about soaps or the genre or the nasty [[email protected]#$%^&*] he pulled with AMC, I would be more than happy to hop in my car and drive to Toronto. I live in Cleveland. Toronto is just a walk up the block for me. I've got my passport. Name the date.

And how ridiculous is it for Nelson to claim he wants an "honest conversation" when he has spent YEARS dropping blind items and rumors about everything from drug use to boner size?!

This is what I meant when I said "burn it all down." Nelson and his brand of "journalism" is one of the reasons the genre is dead in this country. "Only when the last one of them have lain down and died will the dead weight of them be off our backs."

marce, I lift ya name on hiiiigh...

Really, Branco's sitting pretty, he's a writer at The Marilyn Denis Show on CTV.

Considering that he has just lost a major source of income and the column that he used to gain access to celebs and pontificate to soap fans, I hardly think that he is sitting that pretty. He is an attention whore who must be just dying inside that his "minor" celeb status in the soap world has been taken away. He is now just another anonymous tv writer scrapping around for work.

He and TSJ are quite pathetic with their "I have not been fired" spin. Guess it is an ego thing.

Really, Branco's sitting pretty, he's a writer at The Marilyn Denis Show on CTV.

Wasn't he fired from this show too? That's why I heard.

What will the soap opera world do without all his "X is so well hung" comments?

Well don't look at me. :P:lol:

Considering that he has just lost a major source of income and the column that he used to gain access to celebs and pontificate to soap fans, I hardly think that he is sitting that pretty. He is an attention whore who must be just dying inside that his "minor" celeb status in the soap world has been taken away. He is now just another anonymous tv writer scrapping around for work.

He and TSJ are quite pathetic with their "I have not been fired" spin. Guess it is an ego thing.

Is it really a major source of income? I've always wondered how much online journalism pays.

Wasn't he fired from this show too? That's why I heard.

Hadn't heard he'd been canned from Marilyn's show, hmmm...