Nelson Branco "Leaves" TV Guide Canada

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: LOVE IT! About time he imploded! And what's delicious is it's all his own doing- I hope Kristian Alfonso and Melody Thomas Scott are sharing a bottle of champagne reading of his demise.

My FAVORITE PART OF THE INTERVIEW:

Oh PUH-LEEZ! He was on here and DR ALL THE FRIGGIN time posting right along with us as "hunterforrester" so who is he to talk? He would post the link to his "column" and sit and lurk to see what our reactions were. When there was too much heat in the kitchen, he got the hell out and stopped posting with us. That's sh!tty about the HIV-Fag comments, but posting crap about Alfonso and MTS with no actual source to back it up is pretty lame too IMO. Whether or not he used his real name doesn't matter- what he posted was CLEARLY speculation and rumor. If we post stuff like that, even anonymously, you better believe there will be consequences.

Makes me kind of sad that I was one of the first people to post one of his columns- His SUDS REPORT where he interviewed Peter Bergman and Bergman called Victoria Rowell "crazy and delusional" among other things. That's also one of the threads that started the "Closing of Threads Where A Discussion Gets Heated and Real" trend on SON! :lol:

• Members

What will the soap opera world do without all his "X is so well hung" comments?

*EYEROLL* The creep should have been fired back in '09 for accusing Michael Park of being behind Austin Peck's "non-firing".

• Members

IT SURE AS HELL WAS!!

And I would happily take on Nelson face-to-face. Does he want my name? Because I would gladly give to him along with my address. If he really wanted to have a conversation about soaps or the genre or the nasty [!@#$%^&*] he pulled with AMC, I would be more than happy to hop in my car and drive to Toronto. I live in Cleveland. Toronto is just a walk up the block for me. I've got my passport. Name the date.

And how ridiculous is it for Nelson to claim he wants an "honest conversation" when he has spent YEARS dropping blind items and rumors about everything from drug use to boner size?!

This is what I meant when I said "burn it all down." Nelson and his brand of "journalism" is one of the reasons the genre is dead in this country. "Only when the last one of them have lain down and died will the dead weight of them be off our backs."

Archived