B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The groin episode is #4676 in Season 18 playlist of the official Bold and the Beautiful You Tube channel. Somebody posted #677 a couple of pages ago.

Season 19 playlist. Sorry

FYI .While there are a ton of episodes on the playlists, a lot are missing. That's why I asked for #5000 the other day. Thanks so much for posting it.

• Members

Yes, sticking to all these 'recent' episodes may have made some sense, but was ridiculous. Show off your real classics! Then again, it all depends on what choices they make. If they're concerned that not much of the current cast is in them, focus on episodes that have a lot of Brooke, Taylor, Eric. Shouldn't be too difficult.

• Members

Agreed. I do think they have had way too many cast changes over the last two decades but they can pull off theme weeks IMO. Like you said, focus on episodes that have a lot of Brooke, Taylor, Eric, Stephanie. Sally Spectra/Darlene Conley. Sheila and Lauren were both on B&B for years obviously, lol so they could be included. It could work. I think most fans are smart enough to 'get it'. 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I'd love to know who these 'newer' fans - that TPTB are afraid of pushing away with old faces - are. Last time I checked, soaps were all about nostalgia and they had been retaining the same audience - with little to no generational turnover - for decades.

• Members

Exactly!

You know Brad loves his Brooke vs Stephanie fetish. 

I did find it curious they don't list Ronn Moss in the episodes but Thorsten Kaye, even though it was Moss at the time in some of them. What are they going to do digitally replace him? LOL. Yet they list Kim Matula and point out she's played by Annika Noelle now. Weird. They think we're all too stupid to know or remember when they were played by someone else apparently.

I think Brad's frequent cast changes over the decades is kind of biting him in the behind at the moment.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

They definitely are smart enough although I would imagine some would get confused lol. In any case, Sheila vs Lauren, as well as Sally Spectra weeks are a must. They should also do Saint Taylor week and Brooke is a Slut weeks.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by YRBB