B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It looks like they're working in the opposite direction - 2005 is patchy but they've uploaded pretty much everything from 2006 to date. A strange move but interesting development. I hold out hope we'll get more.

There's no geo blocking either which is a refreshing change.

Edited by JamesF

• Members

I tried to watch these after watching the older stuff and I just can't. It's all so damn terrible. 

I have been rewatching the Morgan storyline since it's being uploaded and Sarah Buxton was better than I remember.  The story was nonsense though and insulting to the viewers intelligence - an email? He got an email from his wife telling him to sleep with someone else and he goes OK SURE! 

While Ronn IS Ridge, I really felt bad for his co-stars sometimes. It really had to be like acting opposite a brick wall. Everyone else always had to do all of the heavy lifting:

Not sure how but I kind of think they should have found a way to keep Buxton around. Also Morgan "killing" Taylor would have made more sense than Sheila doing it 2002

• Members

I'm happy they are uploading old episodes, because every episode with Susan Flannery is a good episode for me. 2005, 2006, 2007 was not that bad. Compared to today's episode quality it's like Dostoevsky. But, why are they uploading the episodes in this raw, not meant for viewing form? Could this be some kind of mistake? Maybe these episodes are not meant to be public, but they haven't realized it yet? This youtube channel is very strange and through the years they have uploaded episodes, then made them private, then made the public again. It's bizarre. And they are not uploading complete years. They are complete in like 95 per cent, but not 100 complete. Which is strange for an official channel. But if you want to keep these episodes, try downloading them, before they are made private, IF they are made private. 

• Members

That B&B YouTube is strange indeed.. and uploading them all over a weekend? I hope it wasn't a mistake. Interesting, it's only in 480p but the quality looks fine. I just think it's nice to have... not like I would sit and watch all of it, once was bad enough, but would be nice to revisit certain plots scenes on demand. What's the episode # where Stephanie kicks Eric in the balls?

About the Dutch page, it's weird, I tried it on mobile and did not get the "unavailable" message, did get the message on a desktop computer, and don't get it on a laptop. So hopefully it's just a site issue. When I googled for Season 3, it's still there (I don't have an account to watch it) https://www.videoland.com/series/1161/the-bold-classics If you click "LAATSTE AFL" it gives you the most recent episode, and I can see that they did just upload a new one, so I'm hoping all is OK. 

• Members

I don't know who is responsible for this huge leak of old episodes in  the official youtube page, but I'm noticing some episodes are just parts of an episode, others have strange differences from official episodes. So, this doesn't look right to be made public. I'm happy it is, but are they out of their mind, lol. This is an official youtube profile, why are they uploading corrupt episodes? Look at 2009 season and how there are episodes 7 minutes long.