B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

I think Susan Flannery just had her summer vacation and to explain her absence amidst all the Forrester related drama, the writers came up with eh family emergency. I think many years later during the same time of the year, they had a similar cop-out for Stephanie to go MIA for ca. 3 weeks.

Mark's health scare was indeed a much bigger event than I remembered, probably because the climax was resolved within one episode. Still, it was a great plot with interesting dynamics for Bill/Margo/Clarke/Kristen. One thing that just will not change for me: Mick is just sooo unnecessary of a character - cannot stand him.  

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Randomly, I totally forgot that Grant Chambers first episode was him making out with Taylor until someone in the comment section of a YouTube video mentioned it. 

Was the original plan to put him with Taylor (before Hunter told them she was leaving for Melrose)? They never did anything with their connection and history did they?

Episode isn't in English, but you can still hear the dialogue pretty well underneath it

• Members

Many of you probably know that Katherine Kelly Lang started out in the 1979 roller disco film " Skatetown U.S.A." with Patrick Swayze. For decades the movie was never seen on a home video release. Some people joked that Swayze bought up all the rights to bury it. Last year the movie was released on DVD. I ran across this hilarious review I just wanted to share.

Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2019

What is not to love about this 40 year old awful classic! This movie has Horseshack, Marcia Brady, Chachi, that Doritos crunch guy from those Doritos commercial - you know him from "Caveman". This movie has the Unknown Comic, Flip WIlson, Flip Wilson in drag, a midget. This movie has short shorts and butt cheeks. There's a cowboy who shoots guns while he skates. A Magic Merlin-Wizzard who Dj's and smokes weed. Oh, did I tell you this movie has Patrick Swayze as a skate-gang leader who gets all macho and stuff when skate-dancing while whipping a belt around? Yeppers. It's his first movie ever. He swore this movie would never be released on VHS, laser disk, dvd, etc... as long as he lived. Know where this joke is going? THANK YOU for releasing this to BluRay! I watched it and OMG! I cheesed all over myself. Trust me - this movie is so damn awful, it redeems itself with the great music and C-list star-studded cameos. Buy this. Love this. Hate this. But be happy we live in a world where things like this exist for nostalgic reasons.

• Members

so i havent watched any of the uploads going forward yet

but i know the dates are wrong/a mess. some could be repeated as well. So the dates on the vid are just what i was given but theyre wrong and not as many because there is a whole different show in the middle of the video lol. This one is a long upload.

Edited by Days22