B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

For some reason in episode #573 Caroline consults with a divorce attorney who has a lot of dialogue. Yet, he did not have a name. LOL

Any idea who the actor is?

Judging by the closing credits a few episodes later, it could be hmi: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0420415/

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Since it is getting closer and closer to the Thorne and Macy storyline i am wondering does anyone succeded in getting the epiodes from the site? I hate not having the music in the episodes. It will ruin all the scenes where Thorne and Macy sing and the charity show too

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I think "Amy" has to mute pop music occasionally due to copyright issues. It happened only twice in her uploads so far, I think. It is annoying but I'll take what I get. 'cause no: I haven't been able to get onto the Dutch videoland.nl site.

@slick jones Thanks as always! Really bizarre that the actor recived credit with a full character name, yet Caroline never adressed him by it. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

As we are getting closer to

a) Jeff Trachta's arrival

b) Queen Mary Fashion Show

c) plus an OTT returnof an actress

in AmySIlence's uploads in Episode #601 we were treated to the first out of out maybe two (?) mentions that Stephanie has living family relatives prior to the 2006 arrival of Betty White & Alley Mills. Interestingly enough, Stephanie's sister was refereed to as Lorraine in this episode and her mom had no first name, yet. 

• Members

When i first saw this episode like ages ago i never paid atention to this. Wonder when Stephanie returns what she will add.

BTW i had no idea Mark had an  immune disease or something. I tought he had flue or something when i watched this episode like as i said ages ago! lol